Preparation: 5 mins
For 2 servings
- 10 g pine nuts
- 10 g pumpkin seeds
- 60 g dried tomatoes
- 10 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 5 basil leaves
- First roast the pine nuts and pumpkin seeds in a pan without oil. Let them cool down afterwards.
- Then crush the pine nuts and pumpkin seeds evenly in a mixer.
- Next, add the dried tomatoes, olive oil, rosemary, nutritional yeast and 1 teaspoon salt and mix until an even consistency is achieved.
- Finally, add the basil and mix again briefly.
About this recipe
The Pesto Rosso is homemade in a few minutes. It tastes fresh and intense of tomatoes and herbs and goes well with any kind of pasta.