Preparation: 60 mins
Cooking: 3 mins
Serves 300 g pasta
- 200 g durum wheat semolina
- 100 ml water
- Put durum wheat semolina in a bowl. Form a hollow in the middle and pour in the water. Mix the durum wheat semolina with the water gradually from the outside.
- Then knead the dough with your hands for 10 minutes. Then wrap it in an airtight container and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- From the dough you can then form all kinds of pasta – e.g. tagliatelle, fusilli, ravioli. For this purpose, work a part of the dough on a floured surface or with a pasta machine.
- The pasta can either be cooked fresh in boiling water for 2 – 3 minutes or dried on a heavily floured base.
About this recipe
Making fresh pasta yourself may require some effort, but it tastes even better. This vegan dough is suitable for all kinds of pasta.