Preparation: 2 mins
Baking: 10 mins
Serves 6 pancakes
- 350 ml soy milk
- 230 g wheat flour, type 1050
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk to a smooth dough.
- Heat a coated pan over medium heat and allow some vegan butter to foam up.
- Pour a small amount of the dough into the pan and spread thinly by tossing. Bake for 1 – 2 minutes. Then turn and bake again for 1 – 2 minutes. Remove the pancake from the pan.
- Repeat the last step until all the dough is used up.
About this recipe
A simple basic recipe for pancakes, both for sweet and savoury fillings.