- 210 g all-purpose flour
- 2 TL baking powder
- 4 EL maple syrup1
- 2 EL rapeseed oil
- 300 ml soy milk
- First, in a bowl, mix the flour with baking powder and a pinch of salt. Then add maple syrup and rapeseed oil.
- Then, using a whisk, gradually stir in the soy milk until you have a smooth, viscous batter.
- Preheat a coated pan well over low to medium heat.2.
- Using a ladle, pour the batter into the pan in small, even portions. When doing this, the batter should not flow into each other. Bake the batter for 1 - 2 minutes, then flip when no new air bubbles appear on the top side of the pancakes. Bake the other side for another minute and then remove from the pan. Repeat this step with the remaining batter.
- The pancakes taste best fresh out of the pan with maple syrup or fresh fruit.
Tips & Tricks
1 Alternatively, you can also use agave syrup.
2 Often the first pancakes in the pan do not succeed like the rest. This is usually because the pan is not yet evenly hot. It is therefore advisable to switch to a lower heat and wait a little longer for the pan to heat up.
About this recipe
Pancakes are essential for a cozy breakfast. They taste best straight from the pan with maple syrup or fresh fruit. This recipe for two people is super easy and quick to make.