Preparation: 90 mins
Baking: 50 mins
For 4 servings
- 700 g potatoes
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Paprika powder
- Wash the potatoes and put them in a large pot together with rosemary. Cover with cold water. Then bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. After that, drain the water and let the potatoes cool down completely. (It is best to boil the potatoes the evening before).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of olive oil, and a pinch each of salt, pepper and paprika powder in a bowl to a marinade.
- First cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut them into evenly spaced corners. Depending on the size of the potatoes about 8 pieces. Then put all the potatoes into the marinade and turn them carefully until everything is marinated equally.
- Place the potato wedges next to each other on a baking tray with baking paper, with the skin facing down. The potatoes should not touch each other or lie on top of each other, otherwise the wedges will not get crispy.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes until golden brown. Serve with some salt and paprika powder.
About this recipe
Potato wedges are the perfect addition to hearty dishes like burgers, wraps or sandwiches. With this recipe, the crispy potato wedges are easy to make at home in the oven.