Preparation: 160 mins
Baking: 10 mins
For 4 breads
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3,5 g dry yeast
- 240 g flour (type 550)
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a bowl, first mix 120 ml of lukewarm water with sugar and yeast. Leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Afterwards add the flour, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and a pinch of salt and knead for 5 minutes until a smooth dough. Form the dough into a ball and leave it covered with a damp cloth in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Then shape the dough into 4 smaller balls, dust with a little flour and let rest for another 15 minutes.
- Roll the balls out very flat on a lightly floured work surface.
- Bake both sides in a preheated pan over high heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
About this recipe
Naan is an Asian flat bread and the ideal side-dish for Indian dishes. The light and fluffy bread can be baked in a pan in a short time.