Preparation: 160 mins
Baking: 10 mins
For 4 breads
- 240 g flour, type 550
- 120 ml water, lukewarm
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 3,5 g dry yeast
- Pinch of salt
- Mix water, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Then add ￼￼flour, olive oil, apple vinegar and salt and knead for 5 minutes to a smooth dough. Form the dough into a ball and leave to rise in a warm place for 2 hours. ￼
- Form the dough into 4 smaller balls, dust with some flour and let it rest for another 15 minutes.
- Then roll out the balls very flat on a lightly floured work surface.
- Bake in a preheated pan at high heat on both sides for 2 - 3 minutes.
About this recipe
Naan is an Asian flat bread and the ideal side-dish for Indian dishes. The light and fluffy bread can be baked in a pan in a short time.